Flametect Nitro D works by disrupting the burning process, when heated extinguishing gases are formed and a flame-retardant carbon barrier is formed that prevents flame spread.
Flametect Nitro D contains a water- and UV-resistant binder, making it weather and water resistant, preventing leaching during wet weather and cleaning processes.
Flametect Nitro D is a non-toxic, non-hazardous formula that is easy to apply.
- Declaration of Performance issued with every order traceable to a UKAS accredited laboratory
- Produced in an ISO 9001 Quality Assured environment to strict standards
- Treats up to 10m² per liter
- Water and weather resistant
- Water-based flame retardant. No nasty solvents.
- Suitable for clothing and bedding.
- Non-sting formula. Safe for the skin, non-allergenic.
- Suitable for seating and soft upholstery when applied on 100% natural materials.
- Suitable for tents, marquees, yurts and outdoor textiles up to BS7837 and BS5438 (fabric must be absorbent)
- Suitable for spray, roller or immersion.
- Can achieve BS5867 Pt2 Type BBS5852 and BS5651 Water Soak Test.
- Contract Spraying Service click for details.
- Can perform to CAA Spec 8 for aircraft
- Effective on natural, natural / synthetic blends and most synthetic fabrics